TRADEMARK REGISTRATION PROCESS 2021
A Trademark identifies and/or distinguishes the goods of services of one party from those of another. They can take the form of logos, slogans and/or brand names. The registration of a trademark protects from the unauthorised usage of the mark by third parties.
Trademarks are registered under various classes/categories classified under goods or services or both, if applicable. In addition, the registration will either be figurative (logo) or verbal (the name/word you wish to trademark excluding a logo) or both verbal and figurative.
Terms and Conditions
- The price includes: trademark registry search, trademark application form submission CIPC fees and our services fee.
- The fee includes a 30 minute e-consultation (Teams, Zoom, Hangouts, WhatsApp etc.)
- Should you require any additional consultation, a rate of R1000 per hour shall be charged.
- Should there be an objection to the trademark, separate rates shall be negotiated for this process.
- The fee applies to one class per trademark application. Every other class registration shall be charged separately.
- If an application is rejected for whatsoever reason, there shall be no refund save for where it is due to Yateletata Services’ gross negligence and/or fault.
- Should CIPC fees increase by more than R50, you shall be liable thereof.
- The full upfront fee is required prior to commencing with the registration process.
- A separate email shall be sent to you upon receipt of the payment. This follow up email shall set out all relevant information required for the registration.
- From date of receipt of payment, you shall have 3 (three) months to respond to the email referred to under paragraph 10 above. Failure to respond accordingly shall result in a forfeiture of the fees paid.
- Our terms of service, as found on www.yateletata.co.za, shall apply. Where there is a conflict between those terms and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall apply.